Saturday, January 4, 2014
Not a fluke
Apparently, being able to run for 5 miles is not a fluke! Surprised ME! I wanted to run 5 today but wasn't sure if I could pull it off and still get the kids out of babysitting in time. I decided to skip the shower afterward and go for the full 5. I actually feel better than I did when I ran 5 on Tuesday, so I can tell I'm getting more strength in my quads. Strength in my quads bring stability to my knees, so I will take all that I can get.
As usual, we went to Subway afterward. Remind me not to ask for more buffalo sauce as my dressing. Holy salt. I had a ton of salt yesterday, too, and will have a lot of salt tonight at hibachi date night with Dave. Salt detox starts tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment